Production of switchgears
We manufacture electrical switchgears and heavy current control boxes up to 1,000 V and 400 A as well as light current switchgears for data networks.
Our own production is mainly oriented on piecework with the objective to meet the individual requirements of the customer.
We make the switchgears in plastic, stainless steel, steel sheeting design with surface finish and protection class from IP20 to IP66, or in fireproof design.
The control and measuring switchgears are outfitted with Siemens, DANFOSS, REGIN brand controllers, etc.
We outfit the switchgears with elements from renowned manufacturers (Schneider Electric, ABB, OEZ, Eaton – Moeller,..).
All the switchgears we make fulfil the following standards:
- ČSN EN 60439-1 Low-voltage switchgear – Part 1: Type-tested and partially type-tested assemblies.
- ČSN EN 60439-3 Low-voltage switchgear – Part 3: Particular requirements for low-voltage switchgear and controlgear assemblies intended to be installed in places where unskilled persons have access for their use.
- ČSN EN 61010-031 Part 031: Safety requirements for hand-held probe assemblies for electrical measurement and testing.
- ČSN EN 50110-1 ed.2 – Operation and work on electrical equipment.
- ČSN EN 332000-4-41 – Electrical equipment – safety – protection against electric shock.