Although the insulation and installation of new windows and doors achieved the reduction of the heat losses, there was reduction in natural exchange of air by infiltration. On one hand, this solution improved the energy efficiency rating of the buildings, but on the other hand, this consequently creates an unhygienic environment in the interior of the buildings.
Unfortunately, only the above-limit CO2 states that cause symptoms of tiredness and reduction of concentration in the pupils and teachers are currently being solved. However the CO2 values are not the only problem that creates an unhealthy environment for the pupils and teachers in the classrooms. It is therefore important to also monitor and eliminate other values in the classrooms that create an unhygienic environment. This mainly concerns:
- particles of fine flying dust,
- VOC, which are evaporating from the furniture, floorings, cleaning agents …,
- moisture, which causes the formation of mould,
- light intensity,
- the overall thermal comfort and hence the economic compromise between the ventilation and heating,
- emergency states – for instance, leak of water and gas.
We see that it has become a trend to outfit the class only with heat recovery units with electric heating whose efficiency is moreover not equal in the whole room. Unfortunately this solution does not bring any economic or operational savings. Ventilation should thus go hand in hand with heating and should take the savings and economical operation into consideration. The electric heating of the heat recovery units is not operationally or economically advantageous.
Our company approaches the problem comprehensively and offers a solution in the form of SCHOOL ENERGY MANAGEMENT. The central dispatch ensures fully automatic operation and hence also provable savings. The system we developed is unique in that sense thanks to the decentralised heat recovery units, which have a hot water exchanger and are connected to the heating system. Within the framework of the school we can regulate and separately set the required value for each room. This applies also in the rooms where standard heat recovery units are not installed, for instance, cabinets, dressing rooms, social amenities. User comfort is also increased by communication of our system with Bakalář software. The central dispatch itself sets the time schedules according to the timetable. Motion sensors are installed in each room to detect changes in the room conditions as compared with the timetable. If the system does not detect any motion, the system in the room automatically switches to the economy mode. Thanks to the energy management, we can moreover also monitor the emergency states – gas, electricity, water. You can control and check everything from anywhere via a smart phone or tablet.
Thanks to the comprehensive solution and several years of experience, WE GUARANTEE a 35% cost saving on winter heating.
We prefer the decentralised parapet unit version. It makes the separate control of each classroom possible. Installation is also possible when the school is operating fully (after lessons or at the weekends) and complicated building modifications are eliminated. (only two holes are made and 1 radiator is removed). In the case of the parapet unit, achieve quick and easy service, for instance, upon changing of the filters.
Our comprehensive solution including energy management does not exceed the costs of the competitor companies, which supply only the heat recovery unit with electric heating and moreover without energy management. We have a unique system with new progressive components that use the EnOcean protocol.
Thanks to the fact that we develop, manufacture and service the units ourselves, and also have our own team of designers and staff for SW development, we can offer the customer the best possible solution that meets his requirements and is also open for possible intervention in future. Thanks to this, our SW is provided without license fees for the service life of the equipment.
ADVANTAGES OF OUR SOLUTION TOGETHER WITH ENERGY MANAGEMENT
AIR HEAT RECOVERY USING THE UNIT WITH HOT WATER EXCHANGER
- It ensures the air quality in the interior.
- Reduces heating costs.
- It increases the thermal comfort in the room.
- It reduces dustiness and the presence of allergens.
- It prevents the building up of excessive humidity in the insulated buildings and prevents the occurrence of mould.
- Provable energy savings by reduction of heat losses.
- One radiator is replaced by a heat recovery unit, which is connected to the current heating system.
DECENTRALISED HEAT RECOVERY SYSTEM
- Individual control of the temperature, CO2 value, humidity, VOC, dust and other operating parameters in the individual rooms, which brings economic savings.
- It offers maximum possible comfort in the area of heat control, ventilation and lighting.
- Uniform exchange of the air in the room.
- We reduce intervention in the building structure to the minimum.
- Variable and unlimited expansion or modification.
- Unlimited options of visualisation according to the customer’s wishes.
WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY OF THE SENSORS AND THERMOSTATIC HEADS
- An electric power supply is not necessary, thus eliminating intervention in the building structure and the electrical wiring or ducting.
- It is not even necessary to use battery power, thus eliminating the need to replace equipment batteries.
- It thus facilitates the easy and quick installation of sensors at any suitable point in the room.
- It allows flexibility in further modernisation or expansion of the system.
ENERGY MANAGEMENT – Central Dispatch
- Central dispatch without licence fees, intuitive control, easy user modifications.
- It ensures automatic unmanned operation on the school timetable in BAKALÁŘ SW.
- Comprehensive energy solution – School energy management in the following areas:
- operating and emergency states.
- It guarantees a saving of 35 %.
- Fully operational dispatch with on-line access and archiving of data.
- Remote access and control of the operating values (for instance, from a mobile phone and fully operational control).
- Monitors the emergency states – water and gas leak detection.
- After operating for one year, it evaluates the actual consumption in relation to the history and automatically gives notice of higher offtake or consumption. A preventative tool for prevention of problems, for instance, in the heating system.
AUTOMATIC MONITORING OF OPERATING AND EMERGENCY STATES
It monitors the emergency states of the water and gas. If the building is empty (the motion sensors do not detect any motion) and the system assesses the water flow rate on the basis of a radio-controlled water gauge, it transmits a warning by mail or sms to the competent person. This effectively eliminates unnecessary water expenses, for instance, in the toilets.