SYKON condensation management is designed as a complex product – automaton, for collection, accumulation and transfer of condensate. It consists of one module that combines a stainless steel insulated accumulation tank, stainless steel pumps and electrical installations with a control system. Special pressure sensors are used to monitor the condensate level. This solves the problem during operation with a floater or contact device for detection of the condensate level.
The condensate tank is in a special design that does not require ventilation to the atmosphere. The ventilation ducts and waste vapour neither disrupt nor debase the building objects and structures.
A new control system was developed for them. This control system also provides the diagnosis and continuous evaluation of operations.
The control system has a standard TCP/IP, ModBus-IP interface through which it is possible to remotely control and monitor the automatic expansion system.
These SYKON products are intended for steam systems in the industrial and communal sectors. SYSTHERM designs condensate management on the basis of the requirement of the designer or operator of the thermal equipment as a customer solution.
- The complete product with the control system, which is made on the basis of the requirement of the designer or operator of the heat source.
- Intelligent automatic settings of the operation of the automatic system.
- Possibility of installation in a space with a limited thoroughfare path for delivery of the condensate tank – it is possible to divide the volume into several tanks.
- A special design that no longer requires ventilation to the atmosphere. The ventilation ducts and waste vapour neither disrupt nor debase the building objects and structures.
- Components used to minimise service and failure states.
- Control panel with LCD touch display.
- The possibility to use TCP/IP on-line communication option.
- Communication with the superior system via ModBus – IP.
- Diagnostics and archiving of the operating states, pump and frequency converter faults.
- Integration of the SYKON regulation and control into the control system of the entire heat source.