HESCOnet® software is used by designers in the design of both new heating systems and in the design calculations of existing ones. An example may be the performance of the optimisation calculations of various versions in the planning of expansion and repairs.
HESCOnet® is used by designers in the design of new heating systems. The software can also be used in design calculations of existing heating systems, for instance, for performance of optimisation calculations of various versions during planning of repairs. For the operators of heat management systems, HESCOnet® also offers on-line conversion of the behaviour of the system with prediction of heat consumption in the subsequent period. This makes it possible to follow the economy of the heat distribution system and design such measures that will ensure maximum efficiency of the production and distribution of heat.
- Lucid and simple design of new heating systems.
- The topology is supported by the available Google Earth environment.
- Lucid integration of the offtake points.
- Simulation of arbitrary operating states in already operated systems.
- Monitoring of dynamic events and creation of operational analyses in the operated systems. Its use in the existing systems that allow arbitrary simulation of operating states is also equally beneficial and reliable.